I graduated with a Masters in Counseling in May of this year and finished my last practicum in August. I have been studying for the last few months for the NCE (National Counselor Examination) for Licensure and Certification. Josh drove me to Springfield so I could do some last minute cramming. Then Nathan got us some "nostalgic" Little Caesar's pizza before the test. Nate, I know it gave me a brain boost. So, I went and checked in to take the test. It took just over 3 hours to finish. Everyone takes the exam on a computer, so the results are known immediately. And........ I passed!!!!! It was pretty hard too. So now I need to find a supervisor and start on my internship hours. The internship will last about 2 years and then I can officially become a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YEAAAAAA!!!! We are so happy for you!!
Post a Comment