Here is Jesse's link to his baby pics: http://www.our365.com/WebNursery/WebNursery/Baby/BabyPage.aspx?birthid=4&babyid=0
Jesse is 4 days old here. This was my first attempt at using our new video camera. Amazingly, Jesse smiled right as I was filming. The lighting is kind of bad so the picture is dark. I'll get the hang of videotaping and post more.
Jesse's Little Christmas Outfit
Proud Daddy holding his Little Present
Wide-eyed
3 comments:
Oh Linsay I am so excited for you and Josh! he looks like you for sure... anyways I was so happy when I got you the news...ahhh! I can't believe it! I haven't seen you guys in a while I got my licens in November so I will surely have to stop by for sure and see the lil thing. I love you guys talk to you soon.
-Raenna
He is sooooo beautiful!!!!!! I can't wait to be able to walk up your stairs so I can see him.... so gorgeous!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!
Josh and Lindsay:
We are so happy for you!!! He is a BEAUTIFUL baby!!!! We love and miss you!!! Try to come show him off at CCCJ!!! Love, Tito and Diana
Post a Comment