CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Busy Busy

I know it has been a long time since I blogged. Life has been busy. Jesse is 14 months old now, and learning all kinds of new words. He can name most of the facial features and point to them. He also knows belly button and toes. He has a tiny bit more hair, but still is follicley challenged. He loves to look at books and gets very excited at "bap time." Jesse is starting to feed himself with a spoon. He is also getting some new teeth. He has 12 teeth and has 2-4 more trying to make there way through. Jesse has been sleeping all night in his crib. We finally cut out the habit of letting him cuddle with us if he woke up in the night.

In other news, I have started working full time. I was working part-time for a little over a year after Jesse was born. Full time includes 30-40 clients per week and about 15 hours of paperwork. But Josh and Jesse have been great through the adjustments.

I will try to post some cute pics or a video soon. Jesse fell asleep sitting up leaning against the couch this morning just before his nap time. I think the time change caught him off guard. I wished I would have had the camera handy.

0 comments: