CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thankfulness

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday this year. First, we had an amazing lunch at my parents' house cooked by my mommy. Josh and Nathan played a game of chess while waiting for the food to be ready. Josh won. It was great to spend time with everyone.

Then we traveled across town and had a wonderful dinner with the Udells. Grandma T was in town from Nebraska and it was great to spend time with her. We all missed Grandma Udell who has been under the weather and couldn't make it down. We all played Risk and then the game Pit.

On Saturday night, we spent an awesome evening with the Judahs at my cousin, Shelley's, house. We ordered Little Caesars, a family favorite, and played games all evening.

I feel so thankful that I have family who all live close enough that this is possible, to hang out with all of them in a weekend. Looking back on last year, our family has come really far. We have a baby coming this year. Josh has been feeling so much better over the last year. I have a new counseling job this year. Thanks for prayers, love, and support. I am thankful!

0 comments: