CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back to Work

Sorry, it has been awhile since I've posted. Jesse is 7 and a half weeks old now. I went back to work on February 4th. It has been hard, but Josh and my mom watching Jesse has really put my mind at ease while I am away. I work on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. This way I can still be home with Josh and Jesse on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. It's working well so far. I did get to return to a new office at work. I have had a lot of fun decorating it. I'll include a picture of it one of these days when I remember to bring the camera to work. Well, check the blog again Thursday. I'll post a picture of Jesse in his cute Valentine's Day outfit. Love you all.

0 comments: