CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 02, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

Well, not a whole lot is new this week, so I thought I would write about a few of my favorite things. In no particular order...

Blue Bell Chocolate Covered Cherry Ice Cream Bars
Jesse and Josh
NY & Co. Clothes and Accessories
The Office (The show and my own)
Sunsets
Nostalgic TV and Movies


Fireworks
The Glenn Beck Radio Show
Little Caesar's
Pajamas
Poker Night
When Jesse laughs in his sleep
Target
Cherry 7-up
Gerbera Daisies
Pay day (The money, not the candy bar)
Frappacinos
John Mayer songs
Smallville
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
Shakey's

To name a few. Share some of your favorites in the comments section.

2 comments:

CAC said...

my new favorite thing is "coffee light" from starbucks!! it is a lower-cal frappuccino. love it.

Lindsay said...

Thanks, I'll have to try that.