CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

New Home


Well, our family moved into our first house in August 2009 after apartment living for 7 years. The house needed a lot of work and still has some projects in store for it. Josh and my mother-in-law, Trish, could see its possibilities. I was slower in figuring that out, but we are so happy with how it is turning out. So far we have replaced all of the flooring with new vinal and carpet, gotten new appliances, painted every wall in the house, got window blinds for all windows, did some major heavy duty cleaning (Thanks, Seantel), replaced 2 toilets (Thanks, Randy), had cracked pipes fixed, had some missing shingles replaced, and unpacked. Check out some before and after shots.

BEFORE



AFTER






BEFORE



AFTER






BEFORE





AFTER










BEFORE










AFTER




3 comments:

CAC said...

it looks sooo awesome lindsay!! i am so jealous that you are completely unpacked! great work, looks fantastic!

Tammy said...

WOW! Love the before and after shots! What a beautiful home!!!

Mallory said...

Lindsay! It looks amazing! I hope everything's going great with you guys! I love and miss you!