CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I feel very blessed to have great brothers. They still wrestle and act like little boys when they get together, and they probably always will. I really have to admit, I am a proud big sister.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. i'm friends with matt and he SOOO cool. nate is kind of a freak though; i'm not sure where your mom went wrong with him.

Anonymous said...

I resent that. Nathan is really cool. He has good taste in literature, for one thing. He's also an amazing artist and keeps me familiar with good music. Who are you anyway to post something so rude?

Anonymous said...

look, ever time i see him he's wearing a stupid hooded sweatshirt; i don't think he ever takes it off. and he's like a magnet for uninsured motorists. trust me, you're much cooler.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure a person who can't capitalize or spell "every" is qualified to judge coolness. Anyway, Nate is my bro and my best friend and he's much cooler than me. Sure, his favorite movie is Fight Club and he drives a girl car (and he called this blog boring) but he's really the most sincere and fun guy I know. He's a heck of an artist too. The girl who gets him will be really lucky. So who are you anyway?

Lindsay said...

Matthew, you are hilarious to carry on a conversation with YOURSELF. I didn't realize I had triplet brothers.

Anonymous said...

I'll give you a clue: I'm older than the hills, I'm mean and surly, and I like cigars.

Anonymous said...

you guessed it! i'd love to insult the people you love the most some more, but i gotta run; there is propaganda to be written, refugees to be captured, and impoverished people to oppress!