I tried filming my tummy while Jesse was kicking inside. You can kind of see him moving across my stomach. Pretty neat! Well, at the last prenatal appointment they told us everything looked good - my blood pressure and swelling went down. We go back on Tuesday for another ultrasound and special testing on the baby's vital signs. After this, they said they will know if they want to induce right away or wait awhile longer. They expect he will be here by Christmas though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Lindsay -
I was catching up on Joelle's blog, saw your link and wondered if the little person had arrived. Having had Isaac 4 weeks early and spending 17 days in the hospital with him, I can testify that God's grace is sufficient to get you through whatever lies ahead. I think back and am amazed that I didn't come undone in a post-partum mess, but I know that God carried us through those days of uncertainty. I will say a prayer for you tonight. Janene
Post a Comment