Pictures, Videos, and the latest news on the little man, Jesse Tyler
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Ok, Josh and Bob and Josh and Leif. No, wait. It's Josh and Leif.... Well, Josh and one of those Millikens. Somewhere in the future, Leif is going to look just like Bob.
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am standing by the jr. and the sr. I wonder if Leif will look and be in as good of shape as Bob when he is that age.
I am a 28 year old Licensed Professional Counselor. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Josh, for 7 years. We are the proud parents of Jesse Tyler, who is now the topic of every post.
1 comments:
I am standing by the jr. and the sr. I wonder if Leif will look and be in as good of shape as Bob when he is that age.
Post a Comment